- Wilson Diamond Brokers offers free overnight shipping on orders over $250.
- All jewelry shipments require a direct signature. We do not ship to PO Boxes. Customer is responsible for any and all shipping charges on any bounced or undeliverable packages.
- If an item is in stock it will ship immediately. Please note that if you've ordered multiple items, we batch them together as one shipment, unless otherwise requested via email.
Repairs & Resizing
- Jewelry by nature is delicate. We are happy to repair an item purchased on stephaniegottlieb.com, at no charge to you, within the first 120 days of receipt of purchase. Repairs needed after 120 days, or deemed to be caused by misuse, will incur repair and shipping fees at the expense of the customer. Pricing for repairs vary depending on style and typically start at $30, plus shipping.
- Repairs requiring international shipping will be charged for two-way shipping.
- Many (but not all) of our rings can be resized. Pricing for ring resizing varies depending on style and typically starts at $60. Requested ring resizing and shipping will be at the expense of the customer.
- We cannot accept responsibility for items repaired by any other jeweler. Any and all warranty of the piece will be considered void if another jeweler has worked on a Wilson Diamond Brokers design.
Returns & Exchanges
- We offer exchanges or store credit within 7 days of receipt of purchase. We do not provide refunds.
- Engraved, custom, and personalized products (including initials, lettering, birthstones and custom sizes) are FINAL SALE and cannot be exchanged or returned for store credit.
- Any variation in size, color or customization that is not available for “as-is” purchase on our website is considered a custom order and is FINAL SALE.
Cleaning & Care
- Take off your jewelry before your daily rituals such as - showering, lotion, perfume, exercise, washing dishes, etc.
- Before bedtime, lay your jewelry out flat on a fabric surface to avoid tangling and/or scratching.
- For necklaces, clasp the necklace when removing it to assure the chain does not tangle or knot.
- To fully remove tarnish and any stains on your silver or plated jewelry, we recommend using any anti-tarnish silver polish that can be found at your local supermarket or drugstore. Some brands that we have found to be effective include Tarn-X and Hagerty. Be sure to follow the instructions on the bottle and to always wear gloves when working with silver polish.
- To clean your diamond jewelry, use a soft toothbrush with dish soap and gently scrub the metal and diamonds.
Still looking for an answer?
We would love to help.
Please send an email to info@wdbdiamond.